Custom Offshore Software Development
Since its inception, HireRussians has been at the forefront of designing custom software applications for desktop PCs, back-office IT solutions and embedded systems. Over the last 15 years, we’ve honed our skills in order to provide some of the outsourcing market’s best programming services.
Every IT-related business can benefit from custom software and professionally-tuned hardware. Need assistance with installing or integrating an application into your existing infrastructure? Just say the word, and we’ll be there.
HireRussians supplies a full range of development and consulting services that will have your software working exactly how you want it to. Among other things, we:
- Develop and implement Business Automation software (CRM/ERP)
- Develop Microsoft Windows Applications for businesses of all sizes
- Program applications for Unix-based Operating Systems
- Provide Graphical User Interface Design and implement it on any software for top-notch usability
- Employ the best Russian Apple MacOS X Developers!
- Undertake software research and development processes
- Tune and reengineer your existing software
- Bring your concept to market
- Develop core business applications
- Provide embedded software development
- Offer highly specialized professionals, such as firmware developers
- Streaming musicians practicing efforts
- Fitness Coach
This Mac OS app is intended for training info storage, tracking and visualization. While a wearable device, e.g. Garmin, gathers data on the user's physical activity while he is training, being plugged into a laptop or desktop computer, the device passes data to the Fitness Coach app, which visualises the workout route and displays its characteristics (e.g., speed and heart rate). A custom-built calendar allows to keep workout journal and edit it.Technologies: Cocoa framework, MapKit, CorePlot, CoreData, Boost, .fit sdkHire Russians did a solid job with both development and project management.
- EyeFi wireless memory card
Using only an active Wi-Fi hotspot, the EyeFi memory card transfers images and videos from a digital camera to the most popular photo sharing sites and printing services such as Flickr, Picasa, and Facebook — and all without cables. HireRussians built several applications, each of which pertained to the first batch of EyeFi cards. This pilot batch was manufactured for a prominent American retailer.Technologies: C++, ASP.NET, MySQL, PHP, Unix, MacOS X, Win32 API“Working together from initial concept design, to very successful beta and gamma programs, and eventually onto product launch in the fall of 2007, Sibers helped Eye-Fi turn a dream into a reality by being there every step of the way.”