Welcome to HireRussians, an offshore outcourcing provider with 19+ years of experience in developing software solutions
Offshore IT outsourcing team
HireRussians, a registered trademark of Sibers and one of Upwork’s top IT outsourcing providers, offers fast, reliable support for all types of software programming projects, providing you with a team of expert developers dedicated to tackling your needs. We are proud to be recognized by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals.
- Outsourcing for the first time? We’ll guide you through the entire process and ensure your quality standards are met.
- Transparency and security: two values on which we do not compromise. If you’re skeptical due to previous negative experiences, we’ll show you what outsourcing done right is all about.
- Scanning the globe for cheaper options? HireRussians delivers quality at an affordable price. Compare our services and see how we stack up against the rest. We think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
HireRussians’ Web development team is ready to meet any challenge — armed with extensive experience in PHP and .NET programming, our coders are ready to create an application perfectly tailored to your project’s requirements.
The technical expertise, obtained by HireRussians’ Software development team over the last 18 years, helped us dramatically simplify the workflow of 200+ businesses. Our team is proficient in coding for every popular operating system, including macOS, Windows, Unix, and Unix-like systems as well as in embedded software development.
Mobile development team, being the youngest HireRussians’ team, certainly can’t be called an inexperienced one. Since 2003 when it started its work, our Mobile development team has crafted over 800 applications for iOS, Android and Windows Phone and numerous cross-platform solutions.
- EyeFi wireless memory card
Using only an active Wi-Fi hotspot, the EyeFi memory card transfers images and videos from a digital camera to the most popular photo sharing sites and printing services such as Flickr, Picasa, and Facebook — and all without cables. HireRussians built several applications, each of which pertained to the first batch of EyeFi cards. This pilot batch was manufactured for a prominent American retailer.
- Matisseo photo book creation
Matisseo is a huge, reach-featured web-to-print solution, allowing users to create shareable photo albums that can be edited, paid for, submitted for print and tracked, all online. On the backend the system totally automates order processing and prepress.
- Browser-based video editor
A web-based video editor, allowing to make videos from texts. A user can type something manually or insert a link to generate a video from the text placed on the webpage. He can also choose effects to add, a voice to articulate the words and upload pictures and videos to be shown on the background. The tool is intended for marketing purposes.