Hire a Developer for iPhone and iPad
Every company wants to reach its customers effectively and efficiently. One of the easiest and most affordable ways is to develop your very own iPhone application.
Whether you use your app to generate revenue via AppStore distribution or to organize your business and/or personal life, HireRussians’ talented team of Objective-C developers designs great apps for every Apple device.
We’ve developed 500+ applications for just about every iTunes app category imaginable. Our experience provides us with the tools and know-how to give your app a healthy dose of function and style, equating to a distinct competitive advantage. Our exceptional command of applied technology tools, our accurate planning and reporting, and our frequent deliverables all combine to meet (and in many cases, exceed) your objectives. HireRussians delivers fully-developed, high-quality applications with access to every Apple mobile platform, allowing you to reach more users and generate faster business growth.
Prior to hiring us, you may want to contact some of our recent customers and ask them about their experience with us. Please use the “Contact Us” form to request reference contact information. On the other hand, if you don’t require any reassurances and are ready to hit the ground running, please use the “Get a Free Quote” form to provide us with your specifications. We’ll respond asap with an estimate.
Our most popular Apple apps include
- Geo-targeting and space-positioning apps that employ GPS and gyroscope modules
- Multimedia applications with iPhone A/V features such as noise cancellation, HD video and photography
- M-commerce applications with in-app purchase power and browser-based payment functionality
- Facebook and/or Twitter integration for posting tweets, updating statuses, sharing photos, downloading music and much more
- Medical applications for private care facilities and hospitals
- Business applications for scheduling, time tracking and financial reporting, as well as intranet capabilities for in-house collaboration
- Music applications utilizing internal speakers and multi-touch display
- Entertainment apps such as puzzles, educational games, and Bluetooth/WiFi multiplayer games that leverage Apple’s Game Kit
- M-Learning applications, including dictionaries, encyclopedias and custom-programmed MEMS accelerometers
Languages: Objective-C, Objective-C++, C, C++, Swift
Frameworks: Native iOS Frameworks, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, AFNetworking, FacebookSDK, Flurry, AdMob, AdWhirl, inMoby, iVengo, GoogleAnalytics, GoogleAds, Dirak, OpenEars, Acapela SDK, Cocos 2D, Box2D, Chipmunk, Typhoon, JSONModel, CorePlot, GPUImage, MKStoreKit, Appirater, zXing, ZBar SDK, QR Encoder, Chillcat, SimulatorRemoteNotifications, FMDB, Objective-Zip, AWSS3, UserVoice, AWSRuntime
Game engines: Unity 3d, Marmalade, Cocos 2DX
Web services: Amazon S3, Apple Push Notification Services, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, VK.com, etc.
Database: SQLite, Realm
Remote databases: Parse.com
Tools: Xcode, iPhone simulator, Xcode static analyzer, Memory/Speed profiler, Wireshark, Network conditioner
- Videoshop mobile apps
Top-rated video editor available on iOS, Android and Windows Mobile. It’s one of the most popular video editing apps with 4.5 overall rating based on almost 55,000 reviews on the AppStore. Powerful, yet easy to use, Videoshop provides every feature needed for creating high quality video content.HireRussians does yet another spectacular job of consistent quality and amazing turnaround. Their project managers have superb communication skills, their developers are experts in their line of programming, and the entire support staff is understanding and kind. I highly recommend HireRussians to any app developer.
- Geo-targeted marketing tool
- Interactive history eLearning app
The history of British monarchy from Alfred the Great to Queen Elizabeth II in one stunning iPad application. In-depth biographical essays, interactive maps and illustrations make the app a must have for any history buff.Technologies: Objective-C, UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, QuartzCore, MessageUI, Facebook SDK, Twitter SDKI wanted to thank you for all the good work. I am very happy with the end product.