Hire a Developer for iPhone and iPad
Every company wants to reach its customers effectively and efficiently. One of the easiest and most affordable ways is to develop your very own iPhone application.
Whether you use your app to generate revenue via AppStore distribution or to organize your business and/or personal life, HireRussians’ talented team of Objective-C developers designs great apps for every Apple device.
We’ve developed 500+ applications for just about every iTunes app category imaginable. Our experience provides us with the tools and know-how to give your app a healthy dose of function and style, equating to a distinct competitive advantage. Our exceptional command of applied technology tools, our accurate planning and reporting, and our frequent deliverables all combine to meet (and in many cases, exceed) your objectives. HireRussians delivers fully-developed, high-quality applications with access to every Apple mobile platform, allowing you to reach more users and generate faster business growth.
Prior to hiring us, you may want to contact some of our recent customers and ask them about their experience with us. Please use the “Contact Us” form to request reference contact information. On the other hand, if you don’t require any reassurances and are ready to hit the ground running, please use the “Get a Free Quote” form to provide us with your specifications. We’ll respond asap with an estimate.
Our most popular Apple apps include
- Geo-targeting and space-positioning apps that employ GPS and gyroscope modules
- Multimedia applications with iPhone A/V features such as noise cancellation, HD video and photography
- M-commerce applications with in-app purchase power and browser-based payment functionality
- Facebook and/or Twitter integration for posting tweets, updating statuses, sharing photos, downloading music and much more
- Medical applications for private care facilities and hospitals
- Business applications for scheduling, time tracking and financial reporting, as well as intranet capabilities for in-house collaboration
- Music applications utilizing internal speakers and multi-touch display
- Entertainment apps such as puzzles, educational games, and Bluetooth/WiFi multiplayer games that leverage Apple’s Game Kit
- M-Learning applications, including dictionaries, encyclopedias and custom-programmed MEMS accelerometers
Languages: Objective-C, Objective-C++, C, C++, Swift
Frameworks: Native iOS Frameworks, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, CocoaPods, AFNetworking, FacebookSDK, Flurry, AdMob, AdWhirl, inMoby, iVengo, GoogleAnalytics, GoogleAds, Dirak, OpenEars, Acapela SDK, Cocos 2D, Box2D, Chipmunk, Typhoon, JSONModel, CorePlot, GPUImage, MKStoreKit, Appirater, zXing, ZBar SDK, QR Encoder, Chillcat, SimulatorRemoteNotifications, FMDB, Objective-Zip, AWSS3, UserVoice, AWSRuntime
Game engines: Unity 3d, Marmalade, Cocos 2DX
Web services: Amazon S3, Apple Push Notification Services, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, VK.com, etc.
Database: SQLite, Realm
Remote databases: Parse.com
Tools: Xcode, iPhone simulator, Xcode static analyzer, Memory/Speed profiler, Wireshark, Network conditioner
- Cartoon-like IM for iPad
An instant messenger developed specifically for iPad allows to turn everyday casual conversations into fun comic book. With vector multi-layer editor users of YAP Chat can create cartoon-like images, consisting of background, characters with selected emotion and additional elements, such as speech balloons and side annotations.Technologies: Objective-C, UIKit, Core Animation, Core Data, AFNetworking, Foundation, Cocoa Touch, CoreTelephony, Facebook API, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Entity Framework, MS SQL ServerI just wanted to thank you and your talented team for assisting me to bring Yap Chat to life. Apple finally approved the application. This is a significant achievement and I could not have done this without HireRussians.
- Double dating app for couples
An iPhone/iPad location-based dating app for organizing double dates. Partnered up with a friend, user can search other "doubles" nearby and anonymously like or dislike suggested pairs. Whenever the other couple likes user's profile back, an app creates a group chat, turning stressful date arrangement process into fun group gathering.Technologies: Objective-C, UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation, Custom UICollectionView layouts, Facebook SDKHappy with work so far. Overall the app is looking great!
- Community suggestions for a perfect day in SF